Legal and regulatory information
CFM Indosuez Conseil en Investissement is entirely dedicated to investment advisory services. It is a subsidiary of CFM Indosuez Wealth with a branch in Noumea.
Legal information about the subsidiary in Cap d’Ail (Alpes Maritimes, France)
CFM Indosuez Conseil en Investissement is a Société par Actions Simplifiée à associé unique (SAS), with capital of 1,125,000 euros registered with the Nice Trade and Companies Register under number 513 672 790.
CFM Indosuez Conseil en Investissement is a wholly owned subsidiary of CFM Indosuez Wealth.
The company is registered in the Sole Register of Insurance, Banking and Finance Intermediaries (ORIAS) under number 09051331 and is registered with the Association Nationale des Conseils Financiers ("ANACOFI - CIF"), an association approved by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers ("AMF"), under number E001827, for the following regulated activities (which can be consulted on the ORIAS and ANACOFI websites: www.orias.fr, www.anacofi.asso.fr):
- Financial Investment Advisor ("CIF") offering non-independent advice;
- Insurance or reinsurance broker ("COA");
- Non-exclusive agent for Bank Transactions and Payment Services ("MOBSP").
The Company is also the holder of Professional Card No. CPI 0605 2016 000 004 369 issued by the Nice Côte d'Azur Chamber of Commerce and Industry allowing the exercise of transaction activity on buildings and businesses without holding funds.
The Company is under the supervision of the ANACOFI-CIF, the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel de Résolution ("ACPR"), the Autorité des Marchés Financiers ("AMF") and the Directorate-General for Competition, Consumption and Fraud Repression ("DGCCRF") depending on the activity concerned.
Bâtiment C “La Lombarde”, 1 place de la Liberté, 06320 Cap d’Ail
Tel: +33 (0)4 93 17 39 64
Fax: +33 (0)4 93 17 69 31
Legal information about the branch in Nouméa
The CFM Indosuez Conseil en Investissement branch in Nouméa is registered with the Nouméa Trade and Companies Register under number 2013 B 570, RIDET 1 180 876 and registered with the New Caledonia Insurance Intermediary Register ("RIAS NC") under number NC 170054 as an Insurance Broker (COA).
Immeuble “Le Commodore”, Promenade Roger Laroque, Anse Vata, 98000 Nouméa, New Caledonia
Tel: +687 27 88 38
Fax: +687 27 88 49
Postal address: Anse Vata, BP 8663, 98807 Nouméa Cedex, New Caledonia
Information concerning our SFDR policy
The EU Regulation 2019/2088 on Sustainability Reporting in the Financial Services Sector (SFDR) which came into force on 10 March 2021 requires its players to publish their policies with respect to:
- the integration of sustainability risks into their investment decision-making process,
- the consideration of the main negative impacts of investment decisions on sustainability factors,
- the integration of sustainability risks into their remuneration policy (upcoming publication).
Information concerning Indosuez Wealth Management group:
- ESG Policy of Indosuez Wealth Management group
- Sustainability risk policy of Indosuez Wealth Management group
- Indosuez Wealth Management group policy for taking into account the Principle Adverse Impacts (PAIs) of investment decisions on sustainability factors